Did you know shocks and struts help stabilize your Volkswagen vehicle's movements? They enhance control when you accelerate, make turns, and brake.
When Should I Replace my Shocks and Struts?
Your vehicle's shocks and struts can cause problems now and again and may need to be replaced depending on your driving habits. The good news is there are signs you can watch for that will indicate it's time for repairs. Some of the warning signs to look out for include:
- Rougher ride quality
- Leaning too far forward when the car stops
- The vehicle is pulling towards the side during turns
- Uneven tire treads, even with properly aligned wheels
- A film of oil on your shocks or struts
If you need a closer look at what's going on with your suspension, you will want to perform a thorough vehicle inspection.
Trust Your Suspension Repairs to Volkswagen Parts | Install Shocks and Struts Today
To fix most suspension problems, you will want to install OEM Volkswagen shocks and struts. Luckily, all the parts in our online catalog will fit your model, guaranteed. You can buy genuine parts through our online store, and we will ship them directly to you. Order now and save!
No results found for "shock, strut, suspension". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!